IN CONSIDERATION OF the mutual benefits and obligations set forth in the Agreement and Staging Proposal, the receipt of and sufficiency of which consideration is hereby acknowledged, the parties agree as follows:
- Payment Details: Contract is considered valid under the following terms and conditions.
- The term of this agreement will begin on the date of this Agreement and will remain in full force until the completion of services on the De-Staging Day or before, upon successful sale of the property.
- Customer must provide a minimum of 2 days’ notice to cancel the contract. For emergency pick-up (less than 2 days’ notice), there may be a charge of $50.00.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit will be required to secure Staging Services and is due upon the date services are acquired. If Customer cancels services prior to installation of the Staging Plan, Service Provider will not provide a refund of this deposit. In some cases the Service Provider may review reasoning as to Customer Cancelling service and will use their discretion if providing a refund of the deposit.
- The Customer hereby agrees to engage the Service Provider to provide the Customer with services listed in the Staging Proposal. Staging, although proven to be effective, is a trained professional opinion and services provided, do not in any way warrant or guarantee the sale of the home.
- The Customer acknowledges before and after photographs will be taken during the Staging process and gives permission to Service Provider, use of these photographs in advertising and marketing.
- The furniture and accessories herein shall be kept on property and shall not be moved within or off premises.
- The Customer grants to Service Provider’s employee’s permission to enter and use the property for the purpose of providing Home Staging Services listed in Staging Proposal.
- Entry to the premises must be made available to Service Provider by way of providing a key and/or combination to lock box.
- Customer acknowledges The Service Provider has permission to move anything within the property, as well as permission to put holes in the walls for artwork, etc. within reason. Touch-up is not the responsibility of the Service Provider.
Furniture and Accessory Rental
- Customer agrees to have property “Stage Ready”. There is a minimum of $100+Travel restocking fee if property is not Stage Ready upon the Service Provider’s arrival to stage on the mutually agreed upon date.
- Customer acknowledges receipt of the furniture and accessories in good condition by accepting delivery. Furniture and accessories remaining on the property are the direct responsibility of the Customer. All items are to be returned in the same condition, as when placed, otherwise replacement costs will be added to the invoice.
- Furniture and accessory items are for display purposes only.
- Service Provider has the right to enter premises for the purpose of checking on staging props, refreshing items and condition, prior notice to and approval from Customer will be obtained.
- Customer agrees that if a petition of bankruptcy is filed by or against Customer, or a receiver is appointed, Service Provider may declare this agreement terminated and without notice or demand, or process of law, take the possession of the furniture and accessories wherever located. Customer shall pay all cost of locating and repossessing the furniture if the agreement is violated. Customer agrees that if a lawsuit is brought to collect money under this agreement, customer shall pay all court cost, including attorney’s fees, as the court shall determine applicable. If court proceedings are filed, Service Provider may file for the then delinquent staging service fees plus fees for any damages to furniture and accessories.
- In the event Customer is in violation of any of the terms of this agreement, Service Provider shall have the immediate right to remove the furniture and accessories from said premises.
Liability and Governing Law
- Service Provider shall have no liability to the Customer for any loss, damage, costs and other claims arising from information or instructions supplied by Customer that is incomplete or incorrect.
- It is the intention of the parties to this Agreement that all suits and special proceedings be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of Ontario, Canada.